1. Data Controller
Nike 40 is the controller of the personal data we collect from you.
2. What is your personal data
Your personal data includes any information that may lead, either directly or in combination with other information, to your unique identification or to your identification as a natural person. This category includes, where applicable, information such as your full name, VAT number, physical and e-mail addresses, landline and mobile phone numbers, bank/debit/prepaid card details and any other information that allows your unique identification in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679), Law 4624/2019, the applicable Greek legislation and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority (PDA).
3. What personal data we collect from you
We process in accordance with the law and protect your personal data when you browse our Website, when you contact us, when you place orders and make purchases from our online store, when you create an account on our website and/or when you subscribe to our newsletter and when you participate in any promotional activities of the company (e.g. competitions). More specifically, we collect the following personal data:
- Data relating to the approval of your purchases and orders, which includes your first name, surname and identification details, address including number, postcode, city, landline and mobile phone and email address.
- Account login data such as, user pseudonym and password, order history, if the corresponding service is activated on our website.
-Data relating to your transactions and purchases, such as the type of products purchased, transaction value, place of delivery, time of purchase, purchase history, complaints, payment method, data required in case of changes or re-crediting of account, such as bank account, beneficiary name, IBAN, banking institution, etc., which we collect in connection with your purchase and/or from your account on the website.
- Consumer behaviour data, such as consumer preferences when browsing the Online Store (e.g. the items you see, your shopping cart, your Wishlist, your interaction on Social Media (e.g. which products you Like), gift redemption, purchase frequency, purchase method, time of purchase, purchase type, etc., based on the products you purchase, comments or any responses to surveys we conduct.
-Data of images, photos and videos that may have been sent by you that have been associated with your account such as profile photos, if the corresponding service has been activated on the website.
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser info, tags, web beacons and cookies.
4. Ways of collecting your personal data
- When you call our numbers, when you email us or fill out an application or place an order or purchase from the website.
- When you voluntarily subscribe to electronic mailing lists to receive printed, electronic or SMS newsletters or other marketing material or to renew your preferences or when you create an Account on our website or when you participate in competitions and surveys.
- When you visit the website through which we collect, with your explicit consent, through cookies, information from your terminal device such as your internet protocol address, the operating system you use, your browser type and version, etc.
5. Purposes and lawful basis of processing
We will use your information for the following lawful processing purposes (under Article 6 GDPR), where applicable, with your explicit consent which you are free to withdraw at any time (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR), for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual relationship with us (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR) and to serve our legitimate interests (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), in particular:
- To respond to your requests and questions about our products/services.
- To verify your data, to execute your order and to provide you with better service.
- To manage your calls to seek information in order to complete your requests, purchases and orders.
- To analyze our website traffic and improve your experience, as well as to provide you with information related to new products and services, special offers and promotions.
- To operate, improve and maintain the business, products and services and to protect the financial interests, rights of the company or third parties.
In any case, you can change your preferences at any time by calling (+30) 210 323 5969 or by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the unsubscribe link at the end of each e-mail you receive from us (unsubscribe).
6. Minimizing, storing and maintaining your data.
We will always ask you for the minimum legally required personal data to connect to our online platforms and services or to purchase products/services or to create an Account in our online store or to participate in competitions and promotions.
We retain your personal data only for the minimum necessary time required by the contractual terms of each service, in conjunction with applicable legislation, based on the purpose of the processing in question, and then they are deleted. You can ask us and find out what data we collect about you and correct or delete it, unless its retention is required by law for tax, evidentiary or judicial purposes and for the prosecution of illegal acts.
- Necessary cookies. Without these essential cookies, the smooth operation of our website is immediately affected and your personal browsing experience is limited.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies remember your preferences when you browse our website so that we can better serve you based on your needs, helping you to find what you are looking for much more easily.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies allow us to see which pages they visit most often, let us know if they experience a problem while browsing, etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor as the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the way the website works.
- Analytics cookies: they are a subset of the functionality cookies and enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our website, thus constantly improving the experience we offer you.
8. We use this information to improve the efficiency of our website's functionality.
As a general rule, we do not transfer your personal data to third parties, except when we act as an intermediary and to the extent necessary to complete your order and fulfil requests relating to the services provided on our behalf. Such third parties may include courier companies, banking and financial institutions and businesses such as Paypal and Alpha Bank for credit/debit card and payment processing, service providers such as web hosting, cloud providers, or other third parties such as official government and regulatory bodies (e.g. e.g. law enforcement and prosecution authorities, Cybercrime Investigation Department, DPAA, etc.), when we are required to comply with the law and prevent illegal actions against us and our customers (e.g. telecommunication fraud, insult, defamation of personality).
9. Data security
We are committed to ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data we collect about users of the website. We take appropriate technical and organizational measures, which protect the personal data that users submit to the website or provide by any other means (e.g. by telephone). These procedures protect user data from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse, and alteration or destruction. They also help to certify that this data is accurate and used correctly. We apply an appropriate level of security and have therefore implemented procedures to safeguard the data we collect from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
We ensure that any natural person acting under our supervision who has access to personal data (processor) processes it only within the limits of a relevant mandate given by us and under the terms and conditions we have set.
In the event of a personal data breach, we shall notify the personal data breach to the Personal Data Protection Authority immediately and, where possible, within 72 hours of becoming aware of the event, unless the breach is unlikely to cause a risk to the rights and freedoms of the data subjects.
10. Our website may contain links leading to other third-party, independent websites, such as, but not limited to, telecommunications companies, social media, payment service providers, etc., which are operated and maintained exclusively by them and which we do not control. We therefore bear no responsibility whatsoever for the content, actions or policies of these websites. Please read carefully the respective privacy policies of the websites you visit, as they may differ significantly from ours.
11. Social media
We use social media plugins to make our website more personal. You can also log in to our website via your Facebook account. On any of our pages that contain such a plugin, your browser will connect to Facebook and content will be loaded from those pages. Your visit to our pages may be tracked by the above social media, even if you do not actively use these media. When you access our site from social media, it automatically saves your email (as you have entered it in your Facebook login). You can then navigate our site in the same way that users can.
The Company also has its own social media pages (Facebook, Instagram). Any content posted on our website via social media or on our Company's social media pages may be publicly displayed, so you should be careful when providing specific personal data. On their websites, the relevant social media sites provide detailed information about the scope, nature, purpose and processing of your data.
12. Processing of personal data of children
The Company will not collect or process personal data of children under the age of 15 unless parental consent has been given, in accordance with applicable law. If we become aware that a child's personal data has been collected in error, we will delete such data without undue delay.
13. Your rights
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
You have the right at all times to be informed of and have access to the personal data concerning you, including the purposes for which it is processed, the lawful basis for the processing, the recipients or categories of recipients and the period of time for which it is stored.
You have the right at any time to have inaccurate data corrected and to have incomplete data processed by us completed.
You have the right to have your data deleted, without prejudice to our obligations and legal rights to retain them for a minimum specified period of time, under the legal and regulatory framework in force at the time.
You have the right to restrict the processing of your data if either the accuracy of your data is contested, the processing is unlawful or the purpose of the processing is no longer fulfilled and provided that there is no legitimate reason for its retention.
You have the right to data portability, provided that the processing is based on your consent and carried out by automated means. The fulfilment of this right is without prejudice to our legal rights and obligations to retain the data and fulfil our duty in the public interest.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
If you exercise any such right, we will take all necessary steps to respond to the request within one month or up to 2 additional months if required due to the complexity of the request or the total number of requests received. We will notify you in writing regarding the satisfaction of the request or otherwise, of the reasons that prevent us from satisfying the request in question. Please note that the exercise of the above rights is subject to certain conditions and limitations set out by law, for example, we may not be able to respond to a request unless we obtain the identifying information necessary to protect your data and confirm that you are making the request, or delete information that we may be required to hold in order to comply with an obligation or pursue our legitimate interests.
Your requests regarding your personal data and the exercise of your rights can be submitted to email@example.com
If we do not respond to your request, you may contact the Personal Data Protection Authority regarding the exercise of your rights (1-3 Kifissia Avenue, 11523 Athens, tel: 2106475600, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).